Wednesday 27 November 2013

Accept the challenge

One question you might have is: what challenge should I take?
This is an important question to answer. Why? Because working on a challenge could take months or even years. Nobody wants to spend years working on the wrong thing, so you should choose your challenge wisely.
I’ll share with you how to choose a challenge, but before we start, you may want to list all your possible challenges first. Look at your dreams and desires. Look at the possibilities in front of you. Just write whatever comes into your mind.
Now, having known the options you have, the first step is to filter them to get only the most promising ones. To do that, ask yourself this question for each option:
Is it something I love doing?
Here is another way to ask the question:
Suppose I didn’t have to worry about money, would I gladly spend my time doing it?
Think about it for a moment. You don’t need to worry about money. You can do whatever you want. In such a situation, will you gladly do it? Or perhaps you will never do it if you don’t need the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment